Monday, March 25, 2013

Reminiscing...


Sweet boys...Look just how much you 3 have grown in 1 little year! Exactly 1 year ago, today:
 photo March2012284.jpg
 photo March2012285.jpg
 photo March2012274.jpg

Life is fleeting, years rush past...
and little boys grow up so fast!
Let me take time out to be thankful
mine's still here with me.
And though I'm busy through the day,
Let me take time out to play...

Let me take time out to smile,
to sit with him for just a while...
Let me take time out for walks,
for swings and sports
and quiet talks,

for sharing giggles, tickles, hugs,
for patching knees
and catching bugs...
for running races, climbing trees,
for helping with his A-B-C's...

for hatching plots
and planning schemes,
for listening
to his thoughts and dreams.

Let me tuck him in at night,
hear his prayers, turn off the light.
And when my busy day is done,
Let me thank God
I have a son.

0 comments: