Saturday, June 29, 2013


I hate this. I have always been diligent about posting to my online baby book...my blog...my outlet...my journal for family near and far...and I have been failing as of lately!! There is just not enough time in the day. But, here I am, crawling back, hoping to create memories for all of my boys...

My mom kept B and W all weekend, so it left Todd and I alone to spoil the Jack Jack.....!!! Thank you so very much Nana!!

So, while we were loving on our youngest...
 photo 10_zpsfc30ba4a.png

Nana was spoiling the eldest...
 photo 9_zpsc63fda75.png

 photo 8_zpsdc17c62b.png

That weekend, we also held our 1st annual company picnic. It was wonderful, being able to spend one on one time with our 75+ CAREGiver's and our office staff. We are incredibly blessed to be able to say that we keep the elderly in their homes, as long as safely possible!
 photo 14_zpscac08cc8.png

Wade and Brody loving another dock to jump off of:
 photo 12_zps1703317f.png

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
 photo 13_zps00fd7bf9.png

Seriously..........I hope I look as amazingly beautiful as my mom when I am a grandmother!!!!
 photo 11_zps1a832d2b.png


Cheers!


0 comments: